Monday, March 28, 2016

Never Thought I Would Run for Office

We have discussed how Donald Trump has a long and colorful history of making disparaging, disrespectful comments about women.  Today on the radio in Wisconsin, host Charlie Sykes challenged Trump on his comments, to which Trump replied:
I never thought I would run for office . . . . Many people, you know, Howard Stern would interview me and everybody would be having fun and the women would be laughing.
Oh, so I guess it's okay that he's a big, sexist asshole, then.  I guess it's only wrong if you know you're going to run for office and say those things.  Never mind that only three of the 8 comments highlighted in the Our Principles PAC ad came from Trump's Howard Stern show appearances, and never mind that the things Trump says are just the tip of the iceberg.

The guy is just awful.

No comments:

Post a Comment