Saturday, May 16, 2020

COVID19 Update - Day 67

US Tests: 11,077,179
US Cases: 1,458,787
US Deaths: 83,015
Worldwide Cases: 4,621,327
Worldwide Deaths: 310,869

I went for a long walk today.  It was pleasant.  There's a new footbridge that's opened up not far from here.  And when I say 'new', I mean 'newly-renovated', because the bridge itself has been around for more than 100 years.  And when I say 'newly-renovated', I mean 'sometime in the past 5 years or so, at any rate it's the first time I've been there when I can walk across it'.

I may have come to a realization, which I'm not going to share publicly because reasons.

And then I went and visited with my children and their mom.  I played Risk with them and was soundly defeated.

All in all, not a bad day.

No comments:

Post a Comment